Many users have multiple printers. Unfortunately only one of them can be made active (current) and used for printing by default. In a system containing multiple printers, you won’t be able to use one-click printing and you have to open the printing dialog to choose the printer or fax you want to use. But this can be simplified! The "Fast Printer Chooser" program can be used to quickly and conveniently switch the active printer using a tray popup menu. The program can work with all printers installed in the system including local and network printers. You can not only change the active printer in a single mouse click, but also quickly cancel printing tasks for any printer. There is a multitude of configuration options, which allows you to configure the program to your needs. The program will also be useful to inexperienced users, who will be able to switch between their printers more easily. If you often have to print your documents on different printers in the office, this program is for you!
The tiny size of the program will not affect the performance of your system at all!
Try Fast Printer Chooser now!
It is a convenient way to save your time!
The program can be downloaded from http://www.al-soft.com/downloads/fpc_setup.exe (~0.7mb)
( only for Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7 )
- The program creates an icon in the system tray and all operations are carried out by clicking this icon
- The popup menu lists all printers connected to the PC. The currently active printer is shown in bold.
- The active printer is changed when you click its name or an item in the corresponding submenu (configurable)
- The program can output a message in the system area after the active printer is switched.
- You can always find out which printer is currently active by moving the mouse pointer over the program icon and waiting until a popup hint appears
- Ability to quickly delete tasks for any printer
- Ability to quickly delete all tasks for all printers, that is canceling all printing tasks in a couple of mouse clicks
- Quick access to the “Add new printer” and “Connect printer” functionality
- Quick access to properties and settings of any printer
This is how the program looks:
The “Add new printer”, “Connect to printer” and the “Printers Folder” can be hidden if you rarely use them:
After the active printer is changed, a notification appears so you can see than the required printer is selected.
The program appearance can be changed by switching to another skin:
You may use this software for evaluation purposes without charge for a period of 30 days.
Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use program, you must register.
Download the latest version: http://www.al-soft.com/downloads/fpc_setup.exe (~0.7mb)